What could be more zen than immersing yourself in a hot bath accompanied by your favorite bath bomb? And even more satisfying when we made this bath bomb with love :)
Today we give you our secret to make yourself a homemade bath bomb, to relax quietly in your bath and enjoy your favorite fragrance.
- 335g baking soda
- 14g cream of tartar
- 9g de SLSA
- 6g d'argile blanche
- 1.5g shea butter
- 2.5g vegetable oil of your choice
- 6g of 96% alcohol (reduce the quantity to 4g if alcohol at 70°)
- 6g de fragrance
- 226g citric acid
- Pigments (micas or food coloring)
- A witch hazel hydrosol spray
Operating mode :
- In a small container, mix the butter, oil, alcohol and fragrance.
- Add this preparation to the powder mixture and mix thoroughly. (You can use a blender for more efficiency).
- Then add the citric acid.
- Adjust the texture with your witch hazel spray. (Don't put too much witch hazel otherwise the bombs will come undone as you unmold them)
- When the dough seems firm in your hands, you can move on to molding.
- Then let your bath bombs dry in the open air and if possible not humid, for 24 hours before using them or storing them in a box away from humidity.